Friday, February 1, 2008

Mis tiempos de Rebelde

When i was a kid was in jail for a wile because this kid i dont remember his name, but I dint resist so I went after him, then he took a weapon out so thats when I was charched with homicide. I finaly got out with when I becamed friends with this man named Pablo Valenzuela.


A couple of years later in the acienda donde yo vivia a the man and owner Agustín López Negrete raped mi hermana Martina, so I got really really mad so i killed him so i decided to flee I hid in the mountains of Chihuahua. When I was at la Sierra de Chihuahua this man called Francisco Villa took me cleaned me,feed me, and took care of me. I gained his friendship so I joind him and his pandilla seguimios de bandalos we stoled from the ritch and then i gave it to the poor. Time later our leader Francisco Villa was hurt from a gun shot then he died and he named me as the new leader so I changed my name from Doroteo Arango to Francisco(Pancho)Villa.

No comments: